At HE Escapes N Stuff, the health and safety of our staff and customers is of the utmost importance.
Please know that thorough sanitizing has always been a part of our every day business. Whether we are in the middle of flu season, experiencing a pandemic or just a regular day, we know that germs are everywhere, and we work our hardest to make sure that our customers do not share them with each other. Disinfecting of our rooms is something that has always been done between games.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19?
1. All of our games are private games at no additional cost to our customers.
2. We are completely disinfecting our escape rooms in between each experience. Commercial grade disinfectants are being used on all hard and soft surfaces and is being allowed to sit for the appropriate amount of time to disinfect properly. In addition, all locks, props, laminates, etc. are being wiped and cleaned individually.
3. All customers will be REQUIRED to wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer before and after every game.
4. In an effort to keep our crowds to a minimum, we have started briefing customers in their games.
WHAT CAN OUR CUSTOMERS DO TO HELP?
1. Arrive 15 minutes prior to your experience, BUT NO SOONER. We want your group to have ample time to wash your hands prior to your experience.
2. Use the restroom before you arrive.. We want to get your group going ASAP to keep our crowds to a minimum.
3. If anyone in your group is not feeling well, PLEASE have them stay home or re-schedule your experience.
4. PLEASE... bring your patience. Extra sanitation takes extra time. While we are doing our best to keep everything running on time, it is possible we may to have get your game started a couple of minutes late so that we can sanitize everything properly to keep your group safe.
5. Masks or face coverings are recommended are required for all players.